Thursday, January 19, 2012

blog block blog... say that 5 times fast.



Second blog of the quarter, and I already have blog block. This is going to be a long quarter. To be completely honest I still haven't gotten that far in my book. This is probably the main reason for my bloggers block. I don't know much that has happened in my book so I have no idea what to blog about! My book is starting out slow and not much has really happened so far. Because of this, here I am blogging, about blog block, as I have blog block. Are you as confused as I am?

http://www.lifeclever.com/10-tips-for-beating-bloggers-block/

Each of our blogs are required to have media, so ^ there's mine! My media is a link to a page about blog block. It has 10 tips for beating the block. The so called definition of bloggers block is when a blogger doesn't have any idea what to write about. Once it strikes you're just sitting there staring at the computer screen, trying to come up with ideas in your head of what to type. It can happen to even the best bloggers, just as writers block happens to even the best writers. So my link to the page about the 10 tips can really help a blogger in need, and prevent you from committing blogicide. (< new term? I think so!)

Have you even had block block?
What did you do about it?
Do you have any advice for the bloggers who experience blog block?
Comments greatly appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment